Join us for PTSA meetings on the third Monday of each month at 6:30 PM. All are welcome!
October 21: Approve OM PTSA Annual Budget & Presentation
*Meeting held on Tuesday to accommodate holiday.
OCtober 21st PTSA PRESENTATION
"E-cigarettes: Learn about the facts and health impacts of vaping and dabbing"
Presented by: Natalie Hall, Tobacco Enforcement Educator, Howard County Health Department
Parents are encouraged to attend this PTSA meeting. In addition to reviewing and voting on OMMS PTSA annual budget, you will be educated by the HC Health Dept on FAQS about e-cigarette use among teens.
- What is vaping, JUULing and dabbing?
- What are the risks for your pre-teen?
- How do you talk to teens about vaping/dabbing and E-cigarettes?
- How is social media promoting the use of these products?
- What is OMMS doing to educate teachers/students and prevent the use of these products at school?
More details may follow.